Thursday, June 11, 2009

TODAY...

Today has been a busy day! Kash started the day at summer camps which start at 9:00 and anyone who knows us knows that is a challenge, Kash, Kate and I are not morning people! Then off to last day of swim lessons, home to lunch and nap before Mady, Gaby and Halle come to watch the kids while Amy and I take a tour of the new temple, return from the temple to start fondue for my mom, Rod, Tannen, and I throw on some mac and cheese and a movie for the kids, because the fondue has allot of preparation! after dinner I cut Tannens hair while my mom, and Rod were still here to watch the kids! The topping on this cake of a day is, I talked my 20 year old brother who is no where near settling down to have kids to bath my kids! (I mostly just wanted to see if I could talk him into it!) The kids had fun with a new person on the job! Tannen leaves, I put the kids to bed I asked Kash what the best part of his day was? it was not school, swim lessons, cousin playtime, grandmas for dinner, or uncle Tannens giving baths... Give up? it was MAC AND CHEESE, yes the 99 cent mac and cheese was the best part of Kashs day, if I had known that this day could have been real simple :D I love you Kash!!!

No comments: