Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One thing he will not do!

Kash continues to surprize us everyday, he says and does alot of things that are great, some that are not so great, but he is always comming up with something! There is one thing that I know that I will not have to worry about him doing... I know that you have all seen kids doing IT at some point in your life, or maybe your own kids do IT, or maybe even you have seen a adult doing IT, but I know there is one person that you will not catch doing IT, and the IT is picking his nose, he will not blow IT he will not wipe IT, if he sees any booggers he starts to dry heave, and if one dares dribble down his face into his mouth he will puke, if he sees anyone elses booogers he gives the same reaction!!! I just had to make this a post so that I can remeber one of the many things that makes Kash... KASH

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

that cracks me up! At least you don't have to worry about picking and eating! GAG