Friday, February 27, 2009

WHY?




Wondering why I still have valentines paper? Well wonder no longer I forgot to post my Valentines day in all the sickness madness!!! We had a great Valentines day we started out the day with gifts, and Kash was HAPPY we gave him the new "miniature gas car" what is what he calls Madagascar (so cute) the day before Valentines Kash and I had stopped to get Andy's gift, and Kash laid his eyes on that new movie, which I had already gotten for him, so he is walking around the store with the new movie promising to be good, to be nice to his sister, anything he could think of, and it was so cute I told him to put the movie back, and he did staring at it all the way out the door I almost bought 2 I felt so bad, but he had a great Valentines morning with his new movie :)

1 comment:

jusjodi said...

Silly Grammy did buy the 2nd one forgetting that Breann had told me she bought one! But it was a loving day seeing them all enjoy their day together and hearing the tales of the evening romance for THREE. XOXO