Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Kash






Guess who is 3 years old, I cant belive that Kash is 3. He keeps telling people that he is turning 8 on his birthday and some days he acts like he is 8. I hope he had a great birthday I thought it was a blast, we watched an outdoor movie on a big screen in our back yard, we rented a popcorn machine it was just like being at a drive in! In one of the pictures you can see Kash with spoon in hand headed to the cake he was watching parts of the movie whild digging into the frosting, it was saturday and it was his birthday, so I thought what the hay! I want to thank all of our friends, and family for comming and all the great gifts, but most of all I want to THANK YOU for making some memories with us I hope you had a great 3rd birthday we LOVE YOU Kash:)

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

It was a great birthday party. Way to go! Kash is so much fun We love him. Love Amy

gramaval said...

he looks pretty happy-i am pretty sure everyone had a great time-I love you-Happy Birthday Kash

jusjodi said...

WOW, what an evening of fun filled excitement! Thanks for the party! You were so "HAP I"! You're one very special little boy & I'm so grateful to have you in my life. It's hard to believe you were entering the world 3 yrs ago. You're very lucky to have two wonderful parents who are guiding you through life. We all love you! xoxo Grammy